Adore Beauty Pty Ltd

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Make up lessons now available for booking!


I've always been into make up I've experimented with it and always felt comfortable with using it.  I have a natural flair for it.  This is why I decided to train as a Make up Artist...I suppose being comfortable using make up is something I have taken for granted.  I have worked on so many ladies that tell me they just don't know what to do with make up, there's just so many products to choose from and they just feel overwhelmed with it all.  

If you would like to learn how to do your own make up and learn what products you need to create the look you really want why not book in for a make up lesson.  

A One-on-One make up lesson is £30 in this session we will go over the make up techniques required to create your desired look, review your current make up bag and I will recommend products and brushes that will make the job easy for you.  If you have a friend that would like to learn alongside you it's £25 per person.  If it's a special occasion you are attending I can finish the look off for you with a false lash application (£5pp).

If you are interested in this service or would like to make a booking please email me on amy@madeoverladies.com

Find out more about my lessons elsewhere on the blog and read up on my DIY Make up series by searching #MOLmakeuplesson in the 'find on the blog' in the sidebar x