Adore Beauty Pty Ltd

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Summer loving x

School holidays have really effected my blog post schedule so sorry to those of you have been following my #molmakeuplesson series and have noticed I have been somewhat absent recently...I will return to normal viewing shortly!  In the meantime I thought you might like to see a snapshot of what I got up to in my summer of fun. 

 You might see a few things that will be coming up on the blog soon including how to make a DIY flowercrown (not just for summer my autumnal colour choices make it perfect for my October weddings I am attending this year and a DIY photobooth...such a fun feature to do for a sepcial event, party or wedding as you can see we had great fun doing it!  Hope you've all had a lovely summer..I'm now holding out for the Indian summer to make an appearance!