Adore Beauty Pty Ltd

Thursday 27 May 2010

Hi everyone, ok I am new to this blogging thing but thought I would give it a try! I hope I can help a few of you save some time and money with make up tips and product tip offs! Our time is so so precious I hope you can take some of these ideas and build them into your busy lifes. Every little helps and if a little bit of glamour in your day makes you feel better than I say we can afford to make the time!

Ok this is a new product I am using for nails. I am loving short nails at the moment and the new neutrals/greyish (greige) colours that are out just now are fab and so wearable. I love the rimmel 60 second Grey Matter it's afforable and actually does what it says on the jar. The brush is flat and rectangular which makes application very easy and it does dry nice a quickly. After 2 coats you get a gorgeous matt finish and the colour which is more on the grey side of greige looks very urban sportswear and quite luxurious. Plus a welcome change if you have are fed up of scarlet nails. If you are looking for a more high end polish try Nails Inc. the London shade is fab and hints at a bit of colour giving a very subtle mauve colour. Nails Inc are doing various freebies just now too so look out for them. Anyway try it out and let me know how you get on!