Adore Beauty Pty Ltd

Thursday 27 November 2014

Time saving tip for silky soft skin!

Hands up if you let your skincare/beauty routine slide in the winter? I dare you to reach down roll up your trouser leg and have a feel! Is it dry and scaly?? If so you need to up your moisture.  I for one can never be bothered applying moisturiser after my shower in the winter. It's toooo cold but equally I don't want scales....eurgh.

Here's my three step routine for fabulous skin all year round.

1. Drink more water. There's no getting round it you need to drink it to let it hydrate you, no exceptions. 

2. Dry body brushing. I've been doing this for over a year it's really helped with circulation and just the general condition of my skin. Work upwards in the direction to your heart. It literally takes minutes and you can do it will the water heats up try this one.

3. Buffy from Lush.  This has been a staple in my shower for quite some years.  I love that it exfoliates gently and leaves a layer of moisture on your skin which sinks into your skin through the course of the day such a fab time saver (and shiver saver!)




Enjoy your newly silky soft skin x